- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
- Skilled Nursing
Enjoyable Retirement Community For Active Seniors in Myrtle Beach
Assisted Living Care
For seniors who require daily living assistance, Myrtle Beach Manor retirement community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, offers a customized lifestyle, complete with compassion and care that consistently exceeds expectations. We have 74 assisted living residences, and also offer short-term stays.
Our assisted living residents at Myrtle Beach Manor live in their own private apartment within our community so that they have the support and services they need, while continuing to be as independent and active as possible.
Skilled Nursing Care
Myrtle Beach Manor offers skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services in a kind and encouraging environment. This setting is appropriate for individuals who are recovering from surgery or illness, who may require concentrated rehabilitation, or need continuous nursing care. Myrtle Beach Manor has Skilled Nursing accommodations for 59 residents.
While life may bring new challenges, our facility can provide an experience that is positive, stimulating, and filled with pride. We realize that providing for day-to-day needs is just one significant aspect of our care. Companionship, personal growth, and comfort are also priorities we strive to help residents achieve.
Newly Opened: Bridge to Rediscovery
Five Star Senior Living's award-winning Bridge to Rediscovery memory care program is now open.
- This is a Montessori-based care program designed around the activities concept of “give me 5 minutes.” All activities start with 5 minute intervals and we build from there. This allows residents to focus on a specific task and enjoy the pleasure of successfully completing an activity.
- The community will have a capacity of 25 Residents allowing more direct care.
- Some of the features of The Bridge to Rediscovery:
- An outdoor courtyard will promote a gardening program
- A country kitchen which will allow residents to assist with food preparation
- Designated activity areas throughout the community to allow residents to seek out activities they enjoy
- A secure community to insure resident safety
- A Staff trained to care for Residents with different dementia diagnosies
Why Choose Five Star Senior Living?
Myrtle Beach Manor is owned by Five Star Senior Living – a national healthcare and senior living provider. Five Star communities go above and beyond government requirements or traditional ideas about retirement living – in healthcare, dining, and every aspect of community life. We give more special services, flexibility, choices, and a variety of funding options, including a rent-based pricing structure with no up-front buy-in fees required.
Five Star Senior Living owns and operates independent and assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, and outpatient physical therapy clinics across the nation. Our programs, including our innovative Bridge to Rediscovery Alzheimer’s and dementia care program, are recognized nationally through the Assisted Living Federation of America's (ALFA) "Best of the Best" Awards and other industry honors.
With more than 260 senior living communities across the United States, Five Star is one of the largest senior housing and care providers in the nation. Our high-level expertise and shared experience ensure top-quality service throughout our communities, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness programs.